Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

I really thought a long, long time about posting this here, but since I'm so very sweet, I decided to do it anyway.......you see, I really, really want this book myself!! But OK you can have some chances to win it also :)


Lindamade's new book is the prize - scroll down for all the blogs taking part in this great giveaway. Have fun and good luck!


Here's what I'm working on now -- a custom order for a kindergarten project.


Aren't the colors pretty? This is about half of them so I'd better get back to crocheting!


Oh, and this is what happens when I'm taking pictures and have allowed the cats on the patio where they know they're supposed to stay...

Sam the Sneak.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails