Friday, September 4, 2009

Etsy and My Creative Space

Yahoo!

I finally got my Etsy shop set up! I'm still working on it but I guess you always are anyway. Right now I'm trying to get all those pumpkins listed! Good grief, figuring the shipping drives you nuts! I've got so many ideas, so little time.... but I'm so excited! I've wanted to open an Etsy shop for the longest time - I've been a shopper for almost two years - so I feel so good that it's finally done!

Now for My Creative Space for this week. Besides Etsy I've been working on this:


Can you figure out what it is? I'll give you a little hint (whispering) -- it's cross-stitch! Ha! Bet you didn't know that, did you? I can tell you this - stitching is so very relaxing. Maybe next week I can let you in on a little more...
Ooh ooh! Flash Dance is on tonight!! Oh yeah I'll be watching... it's one of my all time favorite movies! Love the leap over the chairs. I haven't seen it in years so gotta watch tonight! Love them dancin' movies : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck ~ I am looking into this very thing myself at the moment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails