Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Creative Space

Actually, this is *our* creative space! Noli loves to "needle" while I crochet so today she's needling her sewing cards. As you can see, she's very adept at it (grin). (She's also very dirty from playing outside!)

And, the backside -- this one goes waaaay over there!
In the meantime, I'm sneaking some crochet time on one of her Christmas presents -- a market basket full of fruits and veggies. I've got a bit more left to do on the basket and a handle to add. I love it that I can work on it while she sits beside me and she never suspects a thing!! I've kept the veggies out of her sight though.

My favorite is the corn on the cob -- isn't it hysterical? Next will be an avocado since she loves quacomole. Potatoes would be good too.


I also had made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich some time ago.

So, that's my creative space for this week. For more neat spaces, go here and add yours.
See ya'll next year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The crochet fruit and food is gorgeous, I was endeavouring to get some felt food done for my DD for xmas, but haven't got there yet *blush* hehe
Great Creative Space! :)

Sarah Slaven said...

You are so clever, Im sure she'll love the fruit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails