Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sandals, Heels and Boots - Oh My! -- Wednesday Wanderings and the Shops Found Along the Way

I love shoes! Let me say that again -- I LOVE SHOES!!  If I could, I'd have a pair for every outfit (that is, if I had "outfits" -- now it's basically jeans and sweatpants :)  But I can still love the shoes! I've never been much of a high heel type but they're fun to look at -- maybe on my wanderings today I can find some really wild ones!
Shoe shops here I come!!


Wow! Aren't these gorgeous? With Swarovski crystals all over they'd be perfect for a bride's special day or a sensational gala ball! If you're into bling, this is the shop for you! There's lots of Hello Kitty bling too, everything with Swarovski crystals.  Diamond Snow Icing by Prima Deco.  (New shop - show her some blingy love!!)

Cinderella lost her shoe; the Giddy Spinster found it……..and turned it into a planter ;D This is absolutely the most clever use of a glass slipper that I've ever seen! She removes the top, sands it, drills drainage holes, and plants a succulent in it! Love it!  Stiletto Planter by Giddy Spinster.                        


Butterflies and ladybugs -- how sweet on these wonderfully comfortable slippers. I would definitely feel dressed, even if I had on my jammies! Karmen has lots of beauties in her shop, including some purses that are to die for!! Beautifully made of Italian leather and a suede bottom, the slippers feature butterflies and owls in the design.  Butterfly in Forest by Karmen Sega. (Another brand new shop)


Beautiful… I love clogs and these are just the best around. Such vibrant colors -- these would make you happy every time you put them on! Romney also paints belts to match, and if you'd like to see more, go to her website (check out the designs she did for a building!!)  Starflower Clog by Romney Designs.


Send a bit of elegance with your thank you's! The lily is one of my favorite flowers and I love it on this shoe! You can also get it in a matted print. Lots more awesome shoe designs in her shop -- it was hard picking which one to feature but the lily just put me over the top!!  Lily Greeting Card by Little Brit Art.


Living in Texas, I guess I should own a pair of cowboy boots but, alas, I don't. But I think these are cuter anyway! I love the fringe on the back! Colors to please every little cowboy or cowgirl. And there's even a cowboy hat to match!  Cowboy Booties by Di's Lil' Treasures.

Well, I think I found some pretty good shoes today!!  Glad you could walk along with me and I hope you'll join me next Wednesday to find some more "shops along the way."

And find a leprechaun to kiss! And snag his pot of gold!!!  
(Wooden Leprechaun Doll by The Enchanted Cupboard)

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

~Irish Blessing






3 comments:

2justByou said...

It was so fun to scroll through all the great shoes! =) Thanks for the post.

jean said...

Love them all, especially the Stiletto Planter!

The Hillbilly Wife said...

Oh my goodness, I had to email my mother in law with a link to those boots for my son. They are trying to make a Texan out of him! I am sure she will order some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails