Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coasters, Washcloths, Bottles and Bobbins!

I just wanted to post a couple of new things in my Etsy shop, lest you think that I don't have one!!!


I love these coasters -- they make me happy! I call them "Flowers in the Yard" 'cause that's what they remind me of when I look at them! They are made of cotton yarn and measure 4-1/4 inches across.

If you really love lime green, then here's a matching set of wash cloths for your kitchen or bath. They are also of cotton yarn and measure 8-1/2 inches square. Great scrubby texture!


And these are also cotton wash cloths -- called "Beach Glass."  They would be great in your beachy bath or kitchen -- super scrubbie power, yet gentle!

And in my vintage shop, Magnolia's Attic:





Do your children love to present you with tiny flowers from the yard? You know, the ones that wither after only a little while? Well these small bottles would be perfect to hold them and keep them pretty longer!











These are Star cardboard bobbins filled with a khaki/olive thread. They belonged to my mother -- she had several boxes and used them to sew buttons on my father's WWII uniforms. This box has never been used.
Well, there you have it -- thanks for taking a look!!

4 comments:

Plantress said...

your mom must have been an amazing woman-and a well prepared one at that!

SarahBeth said...

Why, yes, yes she was!
Thanks for your comment!

Angela said...

Wow that is a huge box of bobbins! Really neat thing of your mother's to have though.

Raige Creations said...

your coasters are really nice! tho lime green isn't my favorite, these really do remind me of a garden (someone's very nice garden, not mine) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails