Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tweet or FB Much? Wednesday Wanderings and the Shops Found Along the Way

Do you love to tweet? Are you stuck on Facebook all the time? Are you following, liking, fanning, farming -- ALL THE TIME?

I thought it would be fun to mosey around Etsy on my wanderings today and find some twitters and FBs. Not the stuff to help you do them, but the stuff to show them off. Are you game? Well, let's see what we can find!

Isn't this the cutest? He could keep you company while you're tweeting (and maybe give you some inspiration)!  Crochet Little Birdy Pattern by Yarnabees.

Well, you've gotta sit somewhere while you tweet! And isn't this a wonderful chair to be in any room?  Twitter Chair by Table for Eight.


Just the right size for those 140 character bits of wisdom! Cute, cute!!  Or, use it for your grocery list when you only have to get bread and milk! :)  Tweet Mini Journal by Wandercraft Design


Hand painted and sealed in resin. And if this isn't cute enough, there's a ring to match! Twitter Bird Heart Resin Necklace by Renathe Schneider.


She calls these "fabric smirks" and I can see why! Pretty fabric pouches teamed up with smarty pants snarky sayings…  Dear Facebook by Oh Madchen!


And you know your baby is! Gotta post all those cute pics for grandma to see! I'm on Facebook Onesie by Whippersnappers.


                               
You know you love Farmville! You know you can't quit growing that corn! Let everyone else know with this t-shirt and maybe they'll help you harvest!  Farmville T-Shirt by Fun Kreations.


Are you, or someone you love, obsessed with social media? Wear these to show the world!
Techno Obsessed Felt Badge Pins by Sunflower Express.


Whew! That was a lot of fun! Thanks for coming along. Now let me go tweet and update my status!!!   

I'd love for you to join me next week for my Wednesday Wanderings. You just never know what I'll come up with or what fabulous shops I'll find!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks for featuring the Twitter Chair, Sarah! It was the first time I used a jigsaw (to cut out the bird silhouette) and found out it's fun and easy. The chair was also for my first feature in Time Out Chicago! If I can do it, anybody can.

Diana

jdavissquared said...

that chair is so cute!!

found you on etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

Renathe Schneider said...

Haha, that was fun :)

Amazing how both twitter and facebook so easily get addictive...

Thanks for featuring my twitter necklace.

Unknown said...

I love Farmville! thanks for including my Crocheted Bird! Gina

Sara said...

What a great collection. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love that chair!

Sarah B. said...

This is a fantastic roundup!! I especially love that onesie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails