Friday, January 13, 2012

Introducing.... Priscilla Peace!


Remember the little skateboarder that I made for Noli for Christmas? (Click the link and you can catch her again before she zooms down the street!)

Well, I was so excited that one of my Facebook friends, Krafty Max, wanted one of her own for her daughter!

So she picked her clothes and hair colors and I got my hooks clicking! She said that Aye loved peace signs and I was able to find some cute peace sign buttons and used a purple (Aye's favorite color) one on the shirt.


I heard from Max today -- she has entered a lovely post on her blog today with THE MOST FABULOUSLY EXCITED photo of Aye and Priscilla Peace! I am just thrilled with Aye's big smile! You just couldn't ask for a better smile than hers! (and isn't Priscilla Peace a great name?!!)

Go see, go see!! You'll love that smile!!

Max also has some great news for herself -- an honor for her beautiful Celtic Beaded Sun Catcher -- one of my personal favorites! Go see it and her other gorgeous designs in her ArtFire shop -- Crafty Max Originals.



A Rainbow of Peace Handwoven BraceletHmmm, I wonder if Max gave Aye a peace sign bracelet like this one for another time she was on the honor roll.....


Oh, and get yourself over to Max's shop -- she's got a freebie going on till the end of the month -- a pair of Swarovski earrings! Well, for any purchase over $20.00, but still... : )



♥♥

11 comments:

Jenny said...

so cute! she looks great!

Linda B said...

So cute.

Melody said...

Aw, that's adorable

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

So totally cute!
Angie (blogging buddies)
PS - I just joined your blog - if you get a chance please checkout my blog: http://godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

Rose Clearfield said...

Your Peace skateboarder is too cute! Max's picture is priceless. Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm glad that the skateboarder was so well received.

storybeader said...

that little skateboarder is so cute. Nice to be able to make a teenager smile that big! {:-D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you got to hear about (and see) her excitement! Off to go check it out for myself.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Priscilla Peace is wonderful! I did go look at that smile! It's huge!
What a great honor for Max's work to be showcased by Fire Mountain Gems!

Krafty Max Originals said...

Thank you so very much!! We just LOVE THEM BOTH now!! I think that this was one of those times that a 'plan came together'!!! Your work and friendship has been amazing...thank you again!! ~Krafty Max

Memories for Life said...

Priscilla Peace is sure cute and the photo of Aye smiling with her is priceless :)

Pamela Baker said...

I saw the "little skateboarder" when you first listed it and thought it was so adorable - no wonder it sold!
The "celtic" symbol is beautiful also!'
Congrats on selling your little "Peace"ful skateboarder :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails