Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oliver says, I'm not ready for a New Year!

I'm not ready to begin this New Year.....let me sleep a little more!


I got really tired when I stayed up to watch that big glittery ball drop and everybody jumping up and down and blowing horns and stuff. (My humans were in bed fast asleep, but I learned how to turn on the TV a long time ago -- shhh, don't tell)



Now go away and leave me alone.  I know I look cute but I'm SLEEPING....



Burrowing in more. I really like it here under my 'rents pillows. ('rents - I heard that one time when my human brother said it -- kinda funny!) Gotta have my foot hanging out though.



Quit looking -- if I can't see you, then you can't see me.....


Yesterday I got up and chased my tail for a while. Sneaked it in so Mommy didn't get to take pictures of me! I wasn't sure what that thing was behind me, it kept moving just a little.... and then I pounced! And turned around and around like I've seen doggies do on late night TV when I'm watching. Kinda fun -- those doggies know what they're doing! (shhh....if you know any doggies, don't tell them I said that....)

Ho-hum, back to sleep...

>^.^<


9 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oliver, you are sO cute! yes, even when sleeping!

Jenny said...

Oh what a snugly orange kitty!

Rose Clearfield said...

We hear ya Oliver! Very cute pictures.

Sandy said...

Oliver, you are my kind of cat!

BeadedTail said...

Oliver, we won't tell our sisfur Sadie what you said about chasing your tail! We think you are cute as can be but in that last photo, we couldn't see you at all!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella

Kathleen said...

Meowsers - *yawnzzz*
See who? Youz puuurrrfectly hidden!
Pal and Forrest

Anonymous said...

Hahah! That's how I feel today:) My babies sleep on their face like that it's crazy cute! I love the one leg out Oliver!

storybeader said...

living with lovable humans is the life! {:-D

Memories for Life said...

Looks like a great idea! Can I join you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails