Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treasury Tuesday!

Time for another Treasury Tuesday!

This one is for the Blogging Business Artisans team on Etsy and is made up of some of my favorites from the team members and also from other talented crafters.

The BBA Team is a great one to be on -- lots of fun chatting and promotion of each other -- both for our blogs and for our Etsy shops. In fact, even though we live all over the US, it feels like these ladies are close friends chit-chatting at the kitchen table. We are on the lookout for new members if you are interested!




You can visit the original treasury on Etsy by clicking on the title -- I'd love for you to leave a comment! You can also visit each shop by clicking on the shop pic.


♥♥

14 comments:

Laura of TheQuiltedPumpkin/WildThymeThreads said...

Thank you for including my Snowman Sam and his little tree in your treasury. You put a wonderful holiday collection together!~Laura

ButtonsInTheAttic said...

Thank you so much for including my Ruddettes in your treasury! It is an absolutely adorable collection--Love it! Karen

Abby / Linda said...

I love the feel of this T! It's so fun!

Memories for Life said...

Thank you for including my ornaments Sarah :)

2justByou said...

Great treasury! I love the theme.
~Kim

LimeRiot said...

I love treasuries! It's such a great way to shop and be inspired. This is a great one. I especially adore the birdie in the bottom right.

Duni said...

I'm really honoured to be included in this treasury Sarah! Thank you so much :)
Erika invited me over a year ago to join the fabulous BBA team, but at the time I had some health issues to resolve. I may re-consider in the new year!!

pasqueflower said...

Thank you, Sarah Beth! I joined the BBA Team last summer, and I agree with Sarah--- I feel like I know these enterprising women, even though we've never met face-to-face. A very fun, challenging, and supportive group.

Kristin Aquariann said...

Cute Christmas items! Btw, I'm stopping by from the Etsy Blog team thread. :D

♥ aquariann
Featured Treasury: Unicorn Magic

storybeader said...

those reindeer are so cute. Something you don't see that often! {:-D

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

Great treasury! I absolutely love cardinals.

Kathleen said...

Very pretty treasury! So festive =)

Kathleen said...

LOL - and, thank you for including my little Deer and Snowman ACEO in your lovely treasury!

Linda B said...

It's so pretty. Thanks for including my earrings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails