Monday, December 2, 2013

The Tale of Little Tommy Turkey

Yikes, yikes and yikes!! I totally forgot to write about my November challenge for the Blogging Business Artisans team! So I'm posting it anyway, even though it's now December and my project was a.... 
turkey!!



Edi of Memories for Life challenged us to create something with the beautiful colors of fall and to take our inspiration from nature. To me, those colors come from leaves as they turn colors from the green of summer to the yellows, oranges and reds of fall. A turkey has those beautiful colors in its feathers, and of course we all think about turkeys at Thanksgiving time!



This is Little Tommy Turkey and he's awfully glad he didn't wind up at part of somebody's Thanksgiving dinner -- he would much rather be part of the Thanksgiving decorations instead!



He's a little cutie, all round and chubby and with feathers of those beautiful fall colors. He says he's just a tiny little guy so no good for Thanksgiving dinner anyway.... 


To see some more November challenge projects, Turkey Trot over to the BBA Blog!


♥♥

10 comments:

Duni said...

As I mentioned before I think your little Tommy Turkey is ADORABLE and fits right into the November challenge theme! Nice one!

2justByou said...

Such a cute turkey! I'm headed over to BBA to check out the other projects. =0)

storybeader said...

how adorable! And I like your leaves - I'm really into leaves.... {:-D

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable! I love how small and round he is!

BeadedTail said...

So very cute! Great idea for the challenge Sarah!

Unknown said...

Little Tommy Turkey really is very cute!

Natashalh said...

What a little cutie! I didn't even have time to do a November challenge project.

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

What a cute little guy!

Memories for Life said...

He's adorable! I bet Noli loved him!

Judy Nolan said...

He turned out just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails