Monday, December 8, 2014

The Fairest One of All

Here it is December and all of blog land is filled with the red and green of Christmas....

But I'm sharing blue and red and yellow today on the dress of the cutest Snow White you'll ever see! I love it when a customer shares a photo of their child with one of my crochet toys -- it's so much fun to see!





This little cutie is all dressed up as Snow White and ready to go to a Halloween party! I bet she was the hit of the party! Mama bought one of my red apples as a go-with -- I assured her that it was a sweet apple and never picked by any witch! LOL!

Don't you just love the tutu dress she's wearing? Adorable, and it's handmade too! I'm totally in love with her sweet headband and her little red shoes. She is just the cutest of the cute! Or maybe "the fairest one of all."  :)


~ sharing on:
Blue Monday 
Monday Mellow Yellows


♥♥


















15 comments:

Duni said...

oh my goodness, how CUTE!!!
Your red apple is the perfect accessory :)

SmilingSally said...

Oh, Sarah Beth, she is adorable, and the apple MAKES the costume! Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

I like "O Holy Night" too.

Happy Blue Monday!

Black Jack's Carol said...

She is about as sweet as any Snow White could possibly be. Thanks for the smile. Happy Blue Monday!

Natashalh said...

So sweet! It's great you customer sent pictures so to show your toy in action. I love when folks send pictures of their guinea pigs enjoying things I made!

mary ann said...

omg! how cute!

thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Eee! This is such an adorable photo. What a cute little angel!

TexWisGirl said...

just adorable! thanks for coming by today!

joyh82 said...

Awe she is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow -she is the fairest of them all! Thanks for your visit!

Annesphamily said...

Whatt a darling baby! I love the crocheted ornament too! You are beautiful and so blessed with talent. Hugs, Anne

Su-sieee! Mac said...

She's a cutie, and her dress is darling. I almost what one.

Nanna said...

how sweet! she is adorable! Happy Blue MOnday!

Helen

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! Love that little red apple!

Sarah Leonard said...

Way too cute. Should come with some kind of advisory warning!!

Sarah

2justByou said...

Such a cute photo! And the crochet apple is just the perfect touch for that photo shoot. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails